The 12th Kochi International Triennial Exhibition of Prints
Saturday, October 7 – Sunday, December 3, 2023
* “Result report” will be sent to all participants after the middle of July.
The Tosa-washi International Committee
Questions & Comments
Ino-cho Paper Museum
TEL.088-893-0886 / FAX.088-893-0887
Saturday, April 1 – Sunday, April 30, 2023
*Taking the pandemic situation into consideration, we will accept your works if they arrive a little earlier or later than the deadline.
The Kochi Triennial Exhibition of Prints was first organized with the purpose of returning to one of the origins of the fine arts in order to rethink what they really mean in the modern world, where they are becoming increasingly diverse. It is also our hope to contribute to the evolution of woodblock art. Since the exhibition is hosted in Kochi, a world-class producer of Japanese traditional paper, artwork submissions are limited to those that use paper as the primary material. Every three years, the Exhibition unfolds new worlds of woodblock art with its warmth and richness of expression. Accepting high-quality submissions from artists around the world, the Triennial Exhibition of Prints has gained renown as an international exhibition.
Please click the button below and check for the rules, guidelines and instructions for submissions. Please fill in all form and submit with your works to Ino-cho Paper Museum.
*Adobe Reader is required to see the PDF data. You can fill in and print directly on the PDF forms.
We stopped accepting applications.Here is the result of the 11th Kochi International Triennial Exhibition of Prints.
- »11th Exhibition Prizewinners
- »10th Exhibition Prizewinners
- »9th Exhibition Prizewinners
- »8th Exhibition Prizewinners
- »7th Exhibition Prizewinners
- »6th Exhibition Prizewinners
- »5th Exhibition Prizewinners
- »4th Exhibition Prizewinners
- »3rd Exhibition Prizewinners
- »2nd Exhibition Prizewinners
- »1st Exhibition Prizewinners